Mother’s Day is on Sunday. I have no advice as to what to get, but here are few thoughts from others
- God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
- A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go. Men are what their mothers made them.
- All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
- My mom is my hero. [She] inspired me to dream when I was a kid, so anytime anyone inspires you to dream, that’s gotta be your hero.
- It has been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. My mom says some days are like that.
- I was always at peace because of the way my mom treated me.
- There is nothing as sincere as a mother’s kiss.
Signs for San Diego wishes you and your mother a Happy Mother’s Day.