Rainbow CA Sign
Rainbow sits along I-15 just north east of Fallbrook. Rainbow was “Vallecitos”, (little valley), a hundred and forty years ago. It is the front door for Temecula, Rainbow is named after the name who owned a ranch there Mr. James Peebles Marshall Rainbow. Signs for San Diego can make any sign you will need. Signs for San Diego is ready to design, make and install signage for you. Give us a call and let’s get started.
Solar Power Monument Signs for San Diego provides solar for locations where electrical is not available and for environmental reasons. Solar is an interesting option. There are areas where it makes a lot of sense. At this location the whole site is historic. Much of this mission have never been excavated and running a trench
Sign Face turns black We see this all the time. It is normally on the south or east facing signs and it takes 3-4 years. The vinyl turns black or fades to white. Digital prints with no laminate turn to fade to white, laminated digital printed last a lot longer, but tend to turn black.
Blade Sign Brick Hotel Blade Sign Brick Hotel A Blade Sign is a sign that projects out from a wall or hangs down from the ceiling. Blade signs a perfect for pedestrian areas where other marquee letters or 3d letters will not work. The most common places to see blade signs is inside and along
We do not do everything, but we do make:
- Retail Shopping Mall Signs
- Monument signs, these come in different favors, but here are the more popular:
- Professional Office Signs
- Business Park Signs
- Dimensional Lettering for the business name. These are a form of customer sign that Signs for San Diego makes on a CNC router
- Lobby Signs, while retail stores tend to have a single large space, Businesses and professional service signs tend to have a lobby and a back area
- Dock Numbers, that tell trucks where to load and unload
- Unit IDs, Restroom Signs and more