5 Reasons You MUST have Your Name on that Business Park Monument Sign MAKE YOUR PHONE RING!
Whether you need a channel letter set, a monument signs, ADA signs, wayfinding signs, lobby signs, or any other type of commercial building signage, we can help! Signs for San Diego is the best sign company for building signs. If your business is in an industrial park or a business park, you may have the chance to get your name on the monument sign. Here are five reasons why:
- Frequency counts. As customers and others drive by, they see your name. It registers in their minds over days and months. After some time, they know who and where you are. Through their network and over time, this brings in referrals and business. When they need your product, they remember you from that monument sign.
- Monument signs become landmarks. Every street has a name. Can you remember every street’s name? Probably not, but people do remember locations. Others giving directions based on your location make you a landmark. When others use your location to find another, you become ingrained in the local community, and that is a very good thing.
- Monument signs directly target local drivers. You and your neighbors are attracting customers. Your customers and your neighbors’ customers can easily be the same. Put your name on a monument sign to target to people that are there anyway.
- Monument signs are expensive, but over time they become very cost-effective. Google ads, trade magazines, radio, and TV advertisements charge every period (a day, a month) and never stop. However, once a monument sign is paid for, it keeps advertising, day and night, 365 days a year with no incremental cost.
- Monument Signs are Wayfinding Signs. GPS brings visitors within a few yards of their destination, but a monument sign certainly helps direct them to your business’ front door. Customers spend less time searching for you, making wayfinding efficient.
BOOK YOUR DESIGN CONSULTATION
Think a monument sign will help your business? We would be happy to work with you! Signs for San Diego Sales@SignsForSanDiego.com (760) 730-5118